Russian roulette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian roulette

So bumped into the whole Berenovski/Abramovich crew going into court today. Never seen so many 6'8" Russian skinheads with headphones in one ear. None of them looked like ex-KGB. Much.

sheesh 6' 8" - were they wearing high heels and sussies

Comment

Hope you stood in the way and sneered.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Don't diss me Roman!

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Hope you stood in the way and sneered.

I was so tempted to reach quickly into my pocket outside court and then pull out a pen. But then I realised that getting shot in the face by several Russian thugs might not be as amusing as first it seemed...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            I was so tempted to reach quickly into my pocket outside court and then pull out a pen. But then I realised that getting shot in the face by several Russian thugs might not be as amusing as first it seemed...
            So the lawyer makes the 'thug' assimilation based on what?

Where is your evidence?

They may well be very nice family people.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              So the lawyer makes the 'thug' assimilation based on what?

Where is your evidence?

They may well be very nice family people.

Actually most of Roman's are said to be ex-Sass Brits. So they are probably very nice, if able to kill you quite easily. And probably I didn't notice any of them, since they tend not to go for the whole terrifying-Russian-giant-with-shaved-head look.

Berezovsky's on the other hand were fecking terrifying. The fella in this picture looked like the soft little brother of the rest of the crew, most of whom looked like a cross between Carlos Tevez, Nikolai Valuev, and a very sturdy boiled egg.

You're right though, I'm sure they love their mums very much.

As for their bosses, there isn't really a great deal of room for doubt that they are responsible (probably personally, but certainly indirectly) for quite a large number of Russian corpses, not to mention theft and asset stripping on a national scale, massive corruption, bribery and other nefarious stuff. Err,allegedly. So it is hard to imagine that their Russian/Georgian paid help is squeamish about such things.

Comment

Which sort of makes me chuckle at the whole claim. "please sir...little Roman made me give him all my pocket money...at a reduced rate"

This claim sounds quite...err...extravagant!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Which sort of makes me chuckle at the whole claim. "please sir...little Roman made me give him all my pocket money...at a reduced rate"

This claim sounds quite...err...extravagant!
                  I shan't be a wiki warrior, but his (presumably fairly sanitised) history there gives a pretty good summary of his background - a lot of which (for example the bribery that he admits) is being rehearsed in the case at the minute.

Looking at that background.... a) legitimate businessman? or b) massive gangster? You decide...

Comment

No-one made their first million legally.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      No-one made their first million legally.

The writ is in the post...

PS - and yes I am joking - obviously.
                      PPS - About the million. The writ really is in the post, just in case.

Comment

so does that mean all the lottery winners are all illegal ?
                        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

They didn't make it...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                            They didn't make it...
                            i beg to differ my learned friend ! Through careful investment of a Pound or multiples thereof they gained millions ?
                            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I don't mean it in a derogatory sense.

It's usually the truth, tax evasion, falsifying expenses etc.

Then after they have a few bucks they turn into a white knight who can do no wrong.

Henry is right, Most of these scum raped their countries of assets and de-nationalised companies for peanuts (and a few bullets)

Comment

Working...
                              X