Birmingham Accomodation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Accomodation

Placing this on behalf of my son to try and help him out a little financially as he sets up his new home.

Evening everyone,

Due to me and my girlfriend buying a house a little sooner than expected we have been tasked with trying to find new tennants to take over the house we are currently renting. Please understand this is not our house, it is a private tenancy through a letting agency.

It is a 3 bed, semi detatched house on a quiet cul-de-sac. It has front and rear gardens of good sizes and a garage at the end of the rear garden. There is space to park 2 cars on the road at the front of the house.

It is located off the Bristol Road South and offers access to the M5 J4 & M42 J2 within 5 - 10 mins.

The central heating system was completly replaced in December 2010 and is now a combi system that keeps the house nice and toasty.

There are:
    2 reception rooms
    Kitchen with electric oven/hob
    3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
    Bathroom
    Loft that has been boarded out making it ideal for storage

All rooms are of a good size though the third bedroom is a bit of a box room but still useable. Virgin Media internet & TV is available.

The landlord is very good and has advised us that the property will be redecorated mid November in time for the house being available from 01-12-11. We have been advised that the rent will be in the region of £500 pcm.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or give me a call (O77313O6851) and we can arrange for photos/viewing.

Ad in the Uni, post grads only?
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

His girlfriend works at B'Ham Uni so that add is up already but thanks for the thought

Comment

Working...
      X