Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen! Please be on the look out!

Hi All!

Woke up this morning & my Truck was not outside my house!

Stolen from Buxton Derbyshire in the early hours of the morning (weds 12tth october)

She is a very distinctive....Toyota hilux ssr Reg no H314 EJR

Body been lifted...

She has (had) 22" wolfrace style (excite shadow) alloys, with skinny tyres.
    She is black with glitter finish.... with autobot badges on bonnet, roof & rear.

Back bumper a little sad & rusty, so covered with tape.
    Has a tendancy to squeal due to belts needing a tighten up....

Last spotted by police cameras on A50

Please please please, if anybody sights her, let me know! We love her & miss her & want her back!!! WAAAAAAHHHH

Sorry to hear it!

Not likely to spot it over here...... But hope you get it back in good time and condition!!!!
    92 Manual, 93 auto, 03 Dual Cab, 95 Single Cab

Comment

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, fella.

Incidentally, did you buy that Surf from Strongford Garage in Tittensor (just opposite the Monkey Forest) by any chance? I saw a near identical one there a couple of years or so ago just before I bought mine...

Comment

Sorry to hear this Hope you get it back and the knob heads get attacked by police dogs as they flee for their life.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Very distinctive I'll keep an eye out over here

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Sorry, you must be gutted - that's the sort of car that isn't just a car, more like a pet. An insurance payout is no compensation.
            Hope you get it back soon, and they haven't wrecked it.

Comment

That sucks

Will certainly keep my eyes peeled for you M8

Keep us posted if she turns up (best of luck)

Comment

thanks guys!

Still holding out hope.....!!

Had a real journey with Tink so far! Her head blew up earlier on this year....& loved her so much we got her fixed......now this!!

Just can't believe it...& how they even managed to do it....have immobiliser...& very squealy belts......didn't hear or see a dickie bird!

To top it all off, had general stuff inside (including daughters school coat & kit....)

Keep your eyes & ears peeled!

Thanks Again!

Comment

Sorry to hear you lost your motor,saw it a few weeks ago near Rock Bay(I will assume thats where it lived) & like the man said,very nice wheels.Will keep my eyes open just in case it shows up around here.

p.s. what happened about Bertha ??

Comment

Thanks Honest Al....yes, she was parked outside my house!

On the subject of Rock Bay, Marriotts Team truck went for a wander the previous night.....so if you all see a big black n red truck floating around (has been spotted staffordshire & cheshire counties, then give a shout out to the Marriotts Guys or police or whoever..... Tink may not be too far behind, you never know......!!

Bertha came is very handy in the end after having many parts donated....but she has now also gone (a few hours before, actually!)

So for time being, or until Tink found....having to walk everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                    X