hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

hi peeps i hav not so longago sold mi hilux pick'up n got a surf 2.4 needed moor seats to transport the kids about. no so long ago a few problems ????? hav came about

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Welcome to Surfland!

If you use the search function you should be able to get your head around most problems but if you get stuck the folks in here are pretty helpful and somebody on here will almost certainly know the answer to your problems!

Comment

Harrow

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by tatts View Post
          hi peeps i hav not so longago sold mi hilux pick'up n got a surf 2.4 needed moor seats to transport the kids about. no so long ago a few problems ????? hav came about
          I am sure there will be answers to all your problems either on past posts or by asking a specific question (if we could understand it).
          All the best

Comment

thanx for your welcoms payd £1700 for a 92, 2.4 think it was a tiny bit over priced from privet but it had the hed done not so long ago and an inter cooler fitted with a bonnet vent n 2" body lift wick i would ov only done my self needs a few bits doin like rear diff seal front tie rods n littel bits like that love gettin dirty took me 9hr to do my front diff seals, disks n pads on my pick'up when i had with a bit ov moanin from her she was sat in it at the time at the farm .
            any way people hav helped me with my truck here n there need a littel help with thiss 1 n i will help any 1 who needs a hand i hav room down the farm for brakein n fixin if u need room n hopein soon r'kid should hav the 2poster lift up n runnin so all 4wheels can come off the ground.

Comment

hi a question how do u put pics up on here i wouldnt mind when startin the mods on this 1 puttin them up on here the only 1s i hav of my old truck r on face book if u fancy a look (danny bate) donit all my self with a little help from my m8 in the body shop.

Comment

Originally posted by tatts View Post
                hi a question how do u put pics up on here i wouldnt mind when startin the mods on this 1 puttin them up on here the only 1s i hav of my old truck r on face book if u fancy a look (danny bate) donit all my self with a little help from my m8 in the body shop.
                Your best bet is to upload photos to somewhere like imageshack, photobucket or similar and then copy the direct link to the photos.

When it comes to posting, click on the bit that looks a bit like an envelope just to the left of the speech bubble & # symbol and paste the link you copied.

Comment

Working...
                X