Wasn't this a Surf forum once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't this a Surf forum once?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed?
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

You're right of course, the only thing is my Surf is running perfectly, I've done all the mods I want to do and I think I've read up, or commented on, a vast amount of Surf related stuff.

I still enjoy the forum but don't have a lot to say regarding the Surf anymore. I don't want to get involved in any squabbles (I've had my share in the past), so I just post general stuff in the general section.

Don't worry though, now that I've posted I never have any problems with the Surf, something is bound to happen!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      You're right of course, the only thing is my Surf is running perfectly, I've done all the mods I want to do and I think I've read up, or commented on, a vast amount of Surf related stuff.

I still enjoy the forum but don't have a lot to say regarding the Surf anymore. I don't want to get involved in any squabbles (I've had my share in the past), so I just post general stuff in the general section.

Don't worry though, now that I've posted I never have any problems with the Surf, something is bound to happen!
      If you're bored I have a front d/shaft needs attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

well then, mr lurker, make amends by telling the chap from Devon why his 2.4 is ejecting CDs then. Cos I for one don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
          I just thought everyone had learned to use the search function!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
            I just thought everyone had learned to use the search function!
            USE the search??? nah.. Just tell everyone you HAVE used the search, but couldn't find the right info..... but for gods sake don't actually USE it!!!!

oh arse, i've just compounded the issue about this becoming a non-surf surf forum forum, haven't I?

Comment

well then, mr lurker, make amends by telling the chap from Devon why his 2.4 is ejecting CDs then. Cos I for one don't know.
              You must have me confused with someone else, it's Mr Turbitt, actually!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Crap music?.................
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

laser is mucky and needs a clean
                  if you got pets it could be a hair
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

It still is. The section that you are posting in, and I assume that you are referring to, is the GENERAL section, and I quote, "For general chit chat"..........As far as I can remember, it's always been a mish- mash.......That's its greatest appeal..........
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Don't worry about the state of the forum now, wait a few years. Bushwacker will be replacing V8's for 1.1 Punto engines because petrol will be £13 per litre, the government will have outlawed diesel engines because they can run on things that it's hard to tax, and there will only be 5 surfs in the country anyway because lord lucan will have broken the rest for spares.
                      And you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a post a month starting with;

2.4 overheating problem. Any ideas???
                      All the best

Comment

Jesus O/P Andy, you've been here long enough to know the General section is usually chaos. It's FAR gentler and less offensive than it used to be 5 or 6 years ago on a Friday or Saturday night!

Christ, I remember my first post way back when, where I got torn a new asshole for daring to ask something which was obvious to the old guard...

In a way, it's kind of nice to see it getting back to its old crazy self!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                          with nearly 18000 posts one has to bow down and give respect for your tenacity
                          and it is still a Surf Forum
                          They where mostly all posts pimping his 'Hawt Boots' Ebay Co.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Jesus O/P Andy, you've been here long enough to know the General section is usually chaos.
                            'twas tongue in cheek old chap!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                              They where mostly all posts pimping his 'Hawt Boots' Ebay Co.

Andy, in case you didn't realise, that's your cue to post some sexist pictures ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                              X