No announcement yet.

Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that, I've just looked...I'm in Swinford on Saturday.

But I've been finishing around lunchtime, so I'll definately drive over.

What a country you have here. No-one is in a rush, very easy going.
    It's a lot like home.

See you Sat!
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Slobodan; if you're in Galway, drop me a PM and I'll show you where to get a decent pint. Dara might come, too!

Dara; where is that offroad place? I've been looking for somewhere to go for ages, and would love to give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fey! View Post
        Slobodan; if you're in Galway, drop me a PM and I'll show you where to get a decent pint. Dara might come, too!

Dara; where is that offroad place? I've been looking for somewhere to go for ages, and would love to give it a go.
        hey fey its jus out past loughrea on the old dublin road jus a small bit after the turn for tynagh on the left its the equestrian centre(horse riding place) its on the main road if ya know it??

it starts at half 10 sat mornin and its 20e for the day an campin/bbq that night
        ill be leavin athenry about 9.45 or 10am i could meet you in craughwell an you could follow me out there to find it if you want??

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          Thanks for that, I've just looked...I'm in Swinford on Saturday.

But I've been finishing around lunchtime, so I'll definately drive over.

What a country you have here. No-one is in a rush, very easy going.
          It's a lot like home.

See you Sat!
          haha easy goin more like lazy ha...if your see my surf sat pop over an say hello its the blue over silver 3rd gen 96 reg wit the big double axle trailer

or ill be tearin the place up in a faded red bobtailed discovery

Comment

Feck, Ithought I was in Ballybeg tomorrow.
            'cept the Ballybeg I thought I was going to is nowhere near the Ballybeg I am supposed to be.

So I thought I'd check further...And the Crumlin I am supposed to be in on Sunday isn't the one near Dublin.

Why don't you have postcodes?

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              So I thought I'd check further...And the Crumlin I am supposed to be in on Sunday isn't the one near Dublin.

Why don't you have postcodes?
              Crumlin, County Antrim?

If so that's UK, BT29.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                Crumlin, County Antrim?

If so that's UK, BT29.

Tanks

Comment

There's a Crumlin near Galway, too, and I think that there may be one somewhere in Clare!!

Dara; I'd love to go, but unfortunately I have to work. Definitely up for it another weekend!

Comment

There's a Crumlin near Galway, too, and I think that there may be one somewhere in Clare!!

Dara; I'd love to go, but unfortunately I have to work. Definitely up for it another weekend!
                    cool..theres another place out near tynagh called flowerhill that you can go to any wkend its only 20 or 25e for the day..if you wana go offroadin gimme a shout an we can arrange somethin another wkend

Comment

Good seeing you tonight, Thanks for the drink.

I'm going to go and kick that wall in Salthill tomorrow!!

Comment

It was nice to meet the two of you last night; it's always nice to put faces to names.

@Dara; I used to run rally stages past Flowerhill. Even the main road is like off-road!!

Comment

I was in Dublin for a year with the BOI. Hadn't been before, enjoyed it a million times more than I thought I would and finished the job with friends for life. The people couldn't have been friendlier, and only a little banter about being English.

Was baed in Camden Street by Planet Murphy and The Bleeding Horse / Sandyford (traffic - deadly!) / Baggot Street Head Office. Lived on James Street opposite the Guiness, then in Mespill Road, then Ballsbridge. Walked everywhere as the Mrs had the car back in the UK. Avoided Fatima Mansions...

Been out to Rosses Point in Sligo for a wedding - beautiful part of the world - then flew back from Knock - what a sh!t-hole! Every shop filthy and rip-off... it would be a miracle to find value for money there.
                          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

It was nice to meet the two of you last night; it's always nice to put faces to names.

@Dara; I used to run rally stages past Flowerhill. Even the main road is like off-road!!
                            haha ya the roads arent great up around there...but the offroad track is savage looks really challengin its the kinda track you 100% need another jeep wit ya cos you will get stuck no matter wat sort of set up ya have....sure if ya wana go offroadin one the wkends let me know an we can arrange somethin

Comment

Working...
                            X