Odds on favorite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds on favorite.

I was wondering if there was a prize that could be given for "Meltdown of the week"?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
      I was wondering if there was a prize that could be given for "Meltdown of the week"?
      How about this my fellow Wiltshire ****

It's about the mental age group
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

How's about this for a tantrum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2...feature=relmfu

I feel that Stephen has some issues

Comment

All very good examples of the genre,perhaps I should have clarified the criteria slightly.

Any takers for this weekend's "booze ridden opinionated Meltdown of the week"
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Ooooo.... Ooooo......me sir pleeeeease, Ive been feeling far to calm lately.... Or I could nominate someone...or better still play a game of forum tag...I will start.

Your it.. Now it's your turn to tag someone..
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

All very good examples of the genre,perhaps I should have clarified the criteria slightly.

Any takers for this weekend's "booze ridden opinionated Meltdown of the week"
              My pic was supposed to be a representation of the front runner, rather than an entry!

Comment

Hot dangity dang...we are at defcon 2.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  My pic was supposed to be a representation of the front runner, rather than an entry!
                  Very good but alas far too clever for me(it has been a long week)
                  looking forward to when my kids go to bed and my talisker comes home!!!
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Hot dangity dang...we are at defcon 2.
                    Defcon 1 is very possible
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      How about this my fellow Wiltshire ****

It's about the mental age group
                      What kind of parent films their kid when they are obviously upset by something?
                      Ok, the kid seems to have only lost a lego brick but to him it's a big deal, to have your parent film you and not come to help you would only add to your grief.
                      My wee lad cries and needs soothing, or help then thats what he gets.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        Ok, the kid seems to have only lost a lego brick but to him it's a big deal, to have your parent film you and not come to help you would only add to your grief.
                        I think BIO was referring to the main thread as in the behaviour depicted in the vid not commenting on the aspects of videoing a childs behaviour ?
                        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I think BIO was referring to the main thread as in the behaviour depicted in the vid not commenting on the aspects of videoing a childs behaviour ?
                          I don't really care about his intention with his post, my comment was made on the video.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            That was my reaction to that vid too. Camcorders seem to do weird things to people.

On the other hand a 39 year old having a tantrum (well actually repeated tantrums) is pretty compelling viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                              ahh sir but he has to gain another 10 years experience, i have to admit i cannot match the rattle throwing contest though
                              Don't get carried away Thrifty old boy. There's still time...

Comment

Working...
                              X