Surf To Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf To Pickup

Sadly the engine has blown on my surf. Been thinking of changing it for a pickup. The truck is is great shape apart from the motor, most of the pick ups i,ve looked at are rough. Has any body ever converted a surf into a pick up.

Originally posted by daveworkman View Post
    Sadly the engine has blown on my surf. Been thinking of changing it for a pickup. The truck is is great shape apart from the motor, most of the pick ups i,ve looked at are rough. Has any body ever converted a surf into a pick up.
    I'm sure I've seen something like that on here before but I can't remember who did it. Try using the forum search tool (top of the page) and see what comes up.

Your first post seems to have been missed so welcome to the forum!

Wouldn't it just be easier to flog the Surf for spares/repairs and buy yourself a pickup truck instead?

Comment

Yep. Surfenstein did it:

Comment

I'd like to see a Dakar style fast back.... Ultimately it would be less useful than either a pickup or an estate, but since when did details like that stop us?
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Then I owned it and i miss it like mad now , especially the v8 rumble
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Whereabouts are you in devon dave?
            BTW welcome to the loony bin......
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brian

Comment

Hello Dave, and welcome. If you're looking for inspiration, then this, is probably the nicest one that I've ever seen. Really subtle........Cheers.....Mick.
                Attached Files
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                  Hello Dave, and welcome. If you're looking for inspiration, then this, is probably the nicest one that I've ever seen. Really subtle........Cheers.....Mick.
                  It's shite!

I really don't see to point of chopping the back off a Surf like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    It's shite!

I really don't see to point of chopping the back off a Surf like that.

To each, their own, and the world would be a boring place etc etc ................
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                      To each, their own, and the world would be a boring place etc etc ................
                      Whatever, it still looks shite.

Comment

Working...
                      X