• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap!

Comment

Them mirrors are GRRRRRREAT!

Comment

I noticed the CB aerial mounted on the bottom of the spare tyre swing arm.

What's the reception like having it down there? Does the whip aerial smack against the truck?

I'm trying to decide where to mount mine. (It's on the christmas list.....)
        92 Manual, 93 auto, 03 Dual Cab, 95 Single Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          Why did you put glue on your chin?
          I never. I had some one my hands and scratched my chin.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Which Maguires tyre shine are you talking about, the purple gel stuff?
          Yep, the fruity one. I remembered what you said about dust sticking to the side walls. I've never had this problem. Even when we went camping, the whole car was covered in dust from the track, even inside where the back window was open but nothing exceptional about the tyres. What I have found is if I put too much on, then when I drive it flicks off over the body and windows.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.
            Gbv2, have you found any English speaking sites selling them? I have seen Japanese sites, seen the price for centre caps (something like £30 each + tax and shipping) but no way to contact/order them...
            Bull bars are factory ones, fitted by the previous owner, (they weren’t on I when I owned it first time round! – I just had the bottom bit). I’d not have chosen them myself, but I have got used to the way they look now... I did leave them off for a bit when I first lifted it... I’d like a proper winch bumper really

The CB antenna used to be mounted on the top of the spare mount, I didn’t like the way the bracket sat and was going to get a small mountable tab welded on... but put it there for the mean time.. It looks a lot cleaner to me, as for reception, I’m not sure... no one seems to use CBs near me, although therein may lay the answer I don’t often have it turned on as it is in the centre console...

Spec:

• 2” roughtrax lift
            • 1.5” daystar lift
            • 1" 4Crawler body lift
            • 1" diff Drop + 1" roll bar drop.
            • OEM Bull bars with spots (leave your high beams on around my way at your peril)
            • 3 piece 16" split rims x5
            • 286/75/16 all terrain tyres (also have regular sized all terrains and road tyres on separate wheels)
            • Fully sound deadened
            • Alpine Double DIN touch screen with Digital telly tuner, sat nav, Bluetooth hands free, iPod connectivity etc.
            • 10" "stealth" sub
            • Remote start 2 way 4 channel alarm
            • CB radio
            • Clear front lenses and side repeaters
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
              I searched for "Raguna centre caps" and got chinese parts for Renaults

Comment

suweeeeeeeeeeeet!
                nice looking 3rd gen surf there!
                such an eyecandy!

Comment

Looks braw!
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I liked it more last year.
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I always prefered the look of my 2nd gen to my 3rd gen - 2nd gen looked more 'grrrr'... but now.... oh lordy lordy.... that is one FINE looking truck m8, mighty fine.
                      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Just like to add my congratulations on putting together a mighty fine looking truck. I don't suppose you fancy posting a couple of pics of the interior or is it pretty much stock. I would quite like to see the Sat Nav/tv unit if you have time and could you tell me the model please and ditto the alarm.

Many thanks.

Comment

I'll say it again, that's one sexy truck.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X