@mws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @mws

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    You've completely lost me there, Ian..........Sit in the comfy chair, whist I extract an explination............
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Apparently the Spanish Inquisition used to give you 28 days notice in writing in order for you to prepare your case according to a recent episode of QI...

Comment

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          Apparently the Spanish Inquisition used to give you 28 days notice in writing in order for you to prepare your case according to a recent episode of QI...
          Maybe it's a warning that i'm getting banned next door, in a months time.........

Comment

That's impossible !

Unless you've taken an ancient piece of workshop equipment down to the scrappy ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

That's impossible !

Unless you've taken an ancient piece of workshop equipment down to the scrappy ...

Well, there was that time when we found one of these (see pic). It was in immaculate condition. It was too big to move, so we got out the sledge hammers and smashed it up into tiny......... Hang on, I'd better not say any more, He may be looking in.........................
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X