British Dirt Racing Final Round.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Dirt Racing Final Round.....

Just a reminder folks... Final round of BDRC for this year is NEXT WEEKEND at East Grinstead.
    This venue is run by Mud Monsters and is also a pay & play site so check thier website for details and make it an awesome weekend away!!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Hi mate, Hope your well

would have loved to come along as the last one I came to was a great day out but the Saturday Im booked up and have to work on the Sunday.

Got the yard now and a trailer to come get the body off you so will be in touch very soon - just need to borrow my mates van to tow with now that the truck is in a million pieces!..... update to follow on Elite4x4 my laptop blew up so not been able to add more pics until now.

Comment

Ok mate, catch up soon!
      Gutted you can't come for the dirt weekend, it promises to be the best ever!

Alan

Comment

ill have look tonight to see if I can get the sunday off - long shot but worth a go!

Comment

If you can get sunday off you should come over on sat night!
          The camping / bbq / band should be ace!

Al

Comment

What time is the bbq and band? No joy on the Sunday but Ill see what I can do about the Saturday evening.

Comment

Any time from 6.30 mate!

Al

Comment

I know I'm the closest...walking distance....but I think I'm working.

Will be doing all I can to go though....was at the first one this year, but did not meet up with anyone...be good to see you guys this time..
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

That's the one i missed cos of a bad back!!!
                  Rnd 2/3 was awesome, this weekend promises to be even better!

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                    That's the one i missed cos of a bad back!!!
                    Rnd 2/3 was awesome, this weekend promises to be even better!

Alan
                    Sunday looks out...maybe Saturday though...I will wear a red carnation so you will spot me...
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
                      Sunday looks out...maybe Saturday though...I will wear a red carnation so you will spot me...
                      Just txt me if you're there. I'll tell you where i'm marshalling!

zero seven nine eight zero 343201

Alan

Comment

Cheers Tin Tin...
                        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Latest posting from Rob (organiser)

Ladies and gentlemen of England! This weekend is is RD3 of the BDRC off-road racing championship!... which means it's time to stop being so tight fisted, stop whining bout the price of petrol, or that oh "it's to cold", and get your butts down to East Grinstead!... We have worked our arses of to make this an awesome action packed weekend, with short circuit off-road racing on Saturday, RTI contest, Bonfire, Hog Roast!, great music on Saturday evening, loads great people, and to make sure everyone is well and truly broken we have set out a gnarly 3 hour endurance race on Sunday!... If your in to off-roading, challenge events, or just plain fancy a weekend away, you need to get down to this event one way or another!

Alan

Comment

Sorry mate didnt make it in the end due to work moving my start times around hope it was a good weekend.

Comment

I blew it out and had to work sat as well as sun...so close to me...gutted.

Bet it was a good one.....hope you had fun.
                              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X