found one maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found one maybe

What does this one sound like £7500 ssr-x model 1993 53000 miles manual 3ltre not arrived in country yet being sold by dealer will have 12 months m.o.t and all paper work ect. Please could you give advice as this will be my first surf.
    Thanks

to be honest mate i wouldn't pay £7.5k for something that hasn't arrived yet. there are enough of them around to go shopping and take some test drives.
    i paid £6500 for a 95 ssrx with 47000 on the clock not too long ago.
    check the ads on this site for starters.

good luck sir.

will
    black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

£7500 is way too dear for a 1993 3.0 up here in the north £6000 is about right for a good one
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        £7500 is way too dear for a 1993 3.0 up here in the north £6000 is about right for a good one
        Paid £7,000 for my 93 3.0 Marky.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes TREV down south YES up north NO.
          Besides i can guess how much profit hes making
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

i agree. its seems too much. i paid 4500 for a 93' in really good nick, i shopped around for about 6wks and i'm happy with my surf, glad i didn't get the 1st 1 i saw, : although at the time i really wanted it. it pays to shop around believe me i'm a woman
            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Thanks for all advice you have given it is much apriecated probably easy to get stitched up when you dont know what you are talking about. It is just that the surfs look so good easy to let heart get carried away before putting brain in gear.

Comment

Dealers have to make a profit as its a business but thats taking the Mickey.
                You could get a 3rd gen for that
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Well over the top £5,995.00 on most forcourts in this area.
                  WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

townhill.
                    give beeches motor company in keighley a call. http://www.beechesmotorcompany.co.uk/
                    when i was searching they were the cheapest place a visited and had a nice selection. i'm not sure what the current stock includes but they were more than reasonable.
                    black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

Thanks happythrasher,
                      Had alook at there web site they have one in I will have a run on today (day off work shifts) Kiethley not to far in striking distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X