Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do

hello all
    i could do with a bit of advice please , the thing is that i have bought a hi-lux surf from japan and it is now in southhampton it arrived last wednesday , and should of been delivered today , but the driver now says it will be saturday , i have been told that i can have my money back for the delivery , i am not sure what to do , try and get it delivered by someone else or go get it in the morning myself .

Wait till saturday & get your delivery charge back, then youve got all weekend to stare at it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Yeah let them deliver it , at least you can get the money back and spend it in beer !

Comment

sorry i ment , i don't get my money back if i have it delivered , only if i fetch it myself or pay someone else to deliver it

Comment

Ok let them deliver it on saturday then, calm down it will be fine
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Come and get it. Its nice down here in Sunny Soton

Seriously though I'm only round the corner from the Docks tomorrow. If you need anything PM me

Good Luck and Happy Surfing
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

i could deliver it if you pay my train fare home
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

I'll navigate if you pay mine as well!! Via Salisbury Pops? hehehe
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                  now thats an offer you cant refuse, your surf is tested against the TANKS on salisbury plain
                  plain
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                    I'll come along as well if I can wear my 2 piece swimwear again

Rick
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

god no not the two peice
                      anyway you got stay home wait for the queen garden party invite.
                      and bet it was you that got the Daina fountain closed down, WAS'NT IT
                      Last edited by pops; 3 August 2004, 20:31.
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Burslem
                        hello all
                        i could do with a bit of advice please , the thing is that i have bought a hi-lux surf from japan and it is now in southhampton it arrived last wednesday , and should of been delivered today , but the driver now says it will be saturday , i have been told that i can have my money back for the delivery , i am not sure what to do , try and get it delivered by someone else or go get it in the morning myself .
                        Go and get it yourself. then you will get your money back, but more importantly you won't have some halfwit thrashing your new moter and treating it with total disregard before youv'e had a chance to do all the necesary fluid and belt changes.
                        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Burslem
                          hello all
                          Let them deliver it m8 on sat, spend sunday getting famililiar with it, Change coolant, oil etc, then spend weeks and weeks enjoying the pleasure of ownership.

PS. When the driver arrives tell him his brew will be ready by monday. Te he.

Fish
                          If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
                            Go and get it yourself. then you will get your money back, but more importantly you won't have some halfwit thrashing your new moter and treating it with total disregard before youv'e had a chance to do all the necesary fluid and belt changes.
                            so some of us are halfwits now. Nice
                            Pops

Comment

thanks for all your advice and offers of help , much appreciated , the driver has now promised to deliver friday , so my rottie is on a diet 'til he gets here lets hope it's this friday ! keep you updated
                              oh! it's a 93 black/silver ssr-x

Comment

Working...
                              X