Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Have you done the front aswell Shoke's.
    Hmmm em seeing as I rounded off the last bolt on the bash plate I was hoping that nobody would ask.......

But seeing as SWMBO has effectively cancelled me going out to play tomorrow(bitch) I am gonna drill out the round headed "hex" and get the bashplate off and do the front diff
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
      Thanks I thought I was gonna get ribbed for the can of easy start.......

I tucked the hose out of harms way up by the spring cup there is a long loop there probably enough for another 12'' drop .

If it does pull I will just run a longer length (I found a 30 metre coil in the garage)!!!!
      Whose garage thats the question
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Honest guv I just found it
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

yea yea we believe you....
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I may have smuggler's blood but it was all bought and paid for.....
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
              Would anyone like to suggest what would be the minimum ID for the breather tube ?

I have seen 6mm and 8mm being used,but was wandering if this was being used as this size hose is readily available?

I have some fittings that I would like to use some with an ID of 4mm and some with an ID of 1.5mm.

The fittings would only be used actually at the diff and the hose ID would be 6mm for the 4mm ID fitting and 4mm for the 1.5 mm fitting?

Comments suggestions please?
              I am in the process of doing mine, The axle thread is 1/8 bsp I have got a couple of 1/8 x 1/4 male x female stud couplings and 90 degree x 6mm push in conectors going spare if you want them ? PM me if you do with address. BTW any info on location of front breather would be appreciated as I have to do anti roll bar bushes tommorow and will be poking around in that area...Thanks.

Comment

Are you planning to do your gearbox and transfer box? I was planning to do mine once i finished my diff today but i can hardly get at them(i dont have a body lift yet)
                Non consternationes.

Comment

Em have had one or two issues getting the front bash plate off.......which has basically meant no.
                  I have failed and will hang my head in shame,easi out my ar53 !!!!
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                    I am in the process of doing mine, The axle thread is 1/8 bsp I have got a couple of 1/8 x 1/4 male x female stud couplings and 90 degree x 6mm push in conectors going spare if you want them ? PM me if you do with address. BTW any info on location of front breather would be appreciated as I have to do anti roll bar bushes tommorow and will be poking around in that area...Thanks.
                    With the bash plate and aircon condensor removed it is approx in the centre of the diff viewed from the front(obviously almost on top).
                    I dont know if you can get at it without removing the condensor as there isn't a great deal of room.
                    What ever you do, dont ask what type of 'o' rings to re-fit with
                    Non consternationes.

Comment

That's why it's best to remove the aircon if off roading ......It just turns into a mud brick , Use a right angled 6mm air fitting as they swivel around, the aircon rad will drop down just far enough to fit if you have girly hands.
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
                        With the bash plate and aircon condensor removed it is approx in the centre of the diff viewed from the front(obviously almost on top).
                        I dont know if you can get at it without removing the condensor as there isn't a great deal of room.
                        What ever you do, dont ask what type of 'o' rings to re-fit with
                        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                        X