Portsmouth!!! or "Pee orts muff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portsmouth!!! or "Pee orts muff

had to laugh, after all i'm from Oldam (originally)
    caution as there are some rude words in there
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Portsmouth
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Didnt know Portsmouth to be that bad Ian, or Norwich, maybe I need to get out more !

Comment

Oldham

[QUOTE=POPEYE;had to laugh, after all i'm from Oldam (originally)

What are you doing down there Ian,Missionary work ?????

Comment

[QUOTE=HONEST AL;736374][QUOTE=POPEYE;had to laugh, after all i'm from Oldam (originally)

What are you doing down there Ian,Missionary work ?????[/QUOTE]

Well i aint on me knee's down the dockyard wall if thats what ya mean
        someone needed to come down and teach these heathens some manners

Comment

Hiya Olden hope ya keeping well ...
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Hiya Olden hope ya keeping well ...
            Alan's not that old is he?

Comment

I may live here but wasnt born here so this is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post

I may live here but wasnt born here so this is brilliant!
                Hello Glynn! hows it going? ready for that body swop yet?
                been thinking of swopping mine fore a newer better looking one

Comment

Im all good thanks. How are you?

The truck is off to the yard on Wednesday for me to start getting brutal with the angle grinder and refurbishing the chassis and running gear.

Toying with the idea of getiing the body resprayed whilst it is a bare shell before putting it all back together just undecided whether to do this with is on the chassis or not.... Im thinking on for ease.

Met up with Alan before he came to yours today... hope he made it ok from my directions! Really nice chap and did me a big favour with the waxoyl

Will have to pop by and say hello when I get a mo - will let you know when I need a hand with the truck.... which will probably be sonner than later!

Comment

Personally i'd repaint it when it's on the chassis or it could get messed up dureing the handleing/lifting, pity to bugga up a new paint job, ideal time for re-paint tho before ya get all the stuff back on,
                    Alan was/is a real nice bloke, offered them dinner with up but all he wanted was a cold drink, you must have filled him up with tea etc it's a long old drive down and back in a day, i did it a couple of years back to manchester, the famous expedition when my daughter nearly gave birth in my truck, what a day that was!
                    let me know if and when you need a hand Glynn,

Comment

Will do

Dropped truck off this evening - ready to start the chop job!

Comment

Hell on wheels Ian, never thought you come from my homeland.. As the User ID says I am originally from Manchester ...
                        Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
                          Hell on wheels Ian, never thought you come from my homeland.. As the User ID says I am originally from Manchester ...
                          I was born in oldham, but my parents moved down here when i was about 2-3
                          months old so i still claim to be a northener at heart,
                          i went back up there a couple of years back with my bro in law when we went to Preston to pick up some Joas bars, popped over to oldham, well the site where 16 broadway street used to be, just off the ashton road, to be precice, the actual site is now a grass frontage to a sort of health center, but across the street the old chippy and pub buildings were still there as was the church on the corner, everyone i saw was forign!! meaning to go back and retake some photos as i lost the one i did at the time (phone camera)
                          been getting really nostalgic lately, i might do the old ancestry thing

Comment

Working...
                          X