15" wheels on Gen 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" wheels on Gen 3?

I am currently trying to find out if it is do-able or advisable to put 15 inch allys on a Gen 3- a friend has very good deep dish wheels with Goodrich A/T's that she wants to go on her truck, and I don't know if it is possible with spacers but at the moment the ally is hitting the caliper before it's even over half way on? Is anyone running 15's on a Gen 3 please...

Check they fit over the calipers first.

edit.. sorry I only read the title, I think you'll find they won't fit.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Flarris View Post
      I am currently trying to find out if it is do-able or advisable to put 15 inch allys on a Gen 3- a friend has very good deep dish wheels with Goodrich A/T's that she wants to go on her truck, and I don't know if it is possible with spacers but at the moment the ally is hitting the caliper before it's even over half way on? Is anyone running 15's on a Gen 3 please...
      Only very early third gens had 15" rims. Later ones (The vast majority of the ones that you'll see) had bigger brakes and will only use 16" rims....Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Spacers may be an option if it will allow clearance for the caliper / rim and not stick out too far.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
        X