Worlds most dangerous roads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds most dangerous roads.

Just been watching something on the i Player. "Worlds most dangerous roads", with Rhod Gilbert and Greg Davies. Quite entertaining. If anyone takes a look, check out those Mahindra Boleros (Yes, I had to google them). They're like a cross between an SJ and a Hummer......Cheers....Mick.
    Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Will be on the Tizi'nTest tomorrow. Think it's the highest pass over the Atlas mountains. Done it before so I'm ready for the blind bends, sheer drops and trucks on the wrong side of the road...all part of the fun I guess.

Saw the program you mention before we left and it was quite fun, so we are taping the series.

As for tomorrow it will be watch the road..no watch the temp gauge...no watch the road...no watch.....well you get the idea..
    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
      Will be on the Tizi'nTest tomorrow. Think it's the highest pass over the Atlas mountains. Done it before so I'm ready for the blind bends, sheer drops and trucks on the wrong side of the road...all part of the fun I guess.

Saw the program you mention before we left and it was quite fun, so we are taping the series.

As for tomorrow it will be watch the road..no watch the temp gauge...no watch the road...no watch.....well you get the idea..

Good luck, Kev. Hope everything (Including the magical expanding ATF) behaves itself......Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Just been watching something on the i Player. "Worlds most dangerous roads", with Rhod Gilbert and Greg Davies. Quite entertaining. If anyone takes a look, check out those Mahindra Boleros (Yes, I had to google them). They're like a cross between an SJ and a Hummer......Cheers....Mick.
        One of our good mates is a producer on the show - the stories she tells of that series are pretty hair-raising. The places they stayed were about as dodgy as the roads by all accounts!

Comment

All the best Kev, I hope all goes well.
          Brian

Comment

Cheers guys...sorry for the thread hijack.... Trev is posting the stuff from the trip next door. I promise not to be a bad boy again and mention it in other threads....
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty

Are any of them YOUR videos? Or did you youtube search "driving in gypsyland?"

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
              X