newby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newby

Hello everyone,I get my SSR-X SR5 on thursday,if you have read Phil h's thread newsurfer I'm the plonker who told him about this great site last night! and didn't realise I was describing his thread to him! teach me to read things more carefully.anyone know what the SR5 stands for.evening Phil H.

(S)hould (R)ead (5 )times more carefully ........only kidding m8

Welcome
    Last edited by Fieldsy; 4 October 2003, 21:40.

Comment

Hi Phil - welcome to the forum - glad to have another surfer aboard!!
      At this rate we will take over the world!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Phil. Welcome to Surfdom (sic). If everyone called Phil had a Surf there would be millions!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi Phil. welcome to the madness & enjoy the ride
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Phil S
            Hello everyone,I get my SSR-X SR5 on thursday,if you have read Phil h's thread newsurfer I'm the plonker who told him about this great site last night! and didn't realise I was describing his thread to him! teach me to read things more carefully.anyone know what the SR5 stands for.evening Phil H.
            Should'nt have the SR5 on it, that's a 4Runner term. It's the style code for the 4Runner as opposed to the pickup. On the 4Runner in the US they specify SR5 or Limited for the 4Runner.

For the Surf its SSR. SSRV, SSRV - Limited, SSRX, SSRX Limited and SSRG.

Doesn't mean much as some of the SSRVs are loaded with as many options as the factory spec SSRG.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X