Reconditioning injector pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconditioning injector pump

Do any of you know a good place to send off my Diesel Injector pump to be reconditioned?
    Still got problems on cold start, steadily getting worse. Tried new fuel lines from tank, new primer pump, new glow plugs
    Dont know what else try its getting unreliable now dont like using it

Try a good S/H pump before spending out on a recon pump, it may not be the pump but an electrical fault on the EFI circuits which i don't know enough about but, i have a good pump sat about for a 2.4, it had new upper and side seals replaced before storage, if you want to cover carriage or organize a surf train i don't mind lending it to you to rule out the pump.
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Injectors?
        Could be ? I'll see what my other half wants do when he gets home. Either borrow the pump or send ours off, either way truck will be off the road for a bit
        Thanks for the input
        Last edited by smurfL6; 16 September 2011, 13:43. Reason: wrong name

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
          Try a good S/H pump before spending out on a recon pump, it may not be the pump but an electrical fault on the EFI circuits which i don't know enough about but, i have a good pump sat about for a 2.4, it had new upper and side seals replaced before storage, if you want to cover carriage or organize a surf train i don't mind lending it to you to rule out the pump.

Thanks I'll get back to you when I speak to hubby tonight

Comment

Gonna take injectors off and send them off to be cleaned - hopefully it is this as its runs and starts fine when its warm

Comment

Working...
            X