Urgent part needed, can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent part needed, can anyone help

Had to try putting this on general postings, because it is going to cost me another MOT fee if i don't sort something pronto- has anyone got a nearside rear lap belt (male end only needed, really)for a 95 Surf, it originally had a proper belt but has been replaced; an inertia job would do, though if a lap belt not available. Main dealer can get one, but not for three weeksReally need one by monday or tuesday ideally, thanks

Originally posted by Flarris View Post
    Had to try putting this on general postings, because it is going to cost me another MOT fee if i don't sort something pronto- has anyone got a nearside rear lap belt (male end only needed, really)for a 95 Surf, it originally had a proper belt but has been replaced; an inertia job would do, though if a lap belt not available. Main dealer can get one, but not for three weeksReally need one by monday or tuesday ideally, thanks
    Your best bet would be Lord Lucan, drop him a line, he might be able to help you.
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

First I see your in Maidstone.

Second I have a male lap belt.

Third I will be driving past Maidstone Sunday night Monday morning.

Fourth it will be at 1.00am!!!!!!! So not ideal.

Fifth you can drive to east grinstead and collect from me.

Sixth this would have to be on Sunday between 19.00 and 21.00 as I'm off on my hols for two weeks....

It's the best I can do if it helps out....

Kevin.
      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post

Sixth this would have to be on Sunday between 19.00 and 21.00 as I'm off on my hols for two weeks....

Kevin.
        Nice one, hope he responds. Or at least to let us know that he's sorted.
        www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

If you don't get one on time just remove the offending seat and belts before the test ....if theres no seat there is no requirement for the belts...then fit it when you get it......simples

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_510.htm

Comment

Kevin.
            Kevin, you are a star mate- if you are passing it is no problem as regards time, i will be about? East grinstead wouldn't be very do-able due to driving a cab tomorrow day; so yes if you are coming past let me know where is convenient for you to stop and I will defo be there, can you give me a bell on 07808 738097, thanks Phil
            Last edited by Flarris; 10 September 2011, 18:02. Reason: spelling

Comment

Kevin, you are a star mate- if you are passing it is no problem as regards time, i will be about? East grinstead wouldn't be very do-able due to driving a cab tomorrow day; so yes if you are coming past let me know where is convenient for you to stop and I will defo be there, can you give me a bell on 07808 738097, thanks Phil
              Hi....strange I'm driving a cab all day as well...

Our driving past Maidstone is on the way to the channel tunnel and seems I will be pushed for time I've been working on a job this weekend which means that I will be getting home and going straight off to folkstone.

The mrs will be in at times during the day if you was to make it over as she has now got the day off. Sorry it's the best I can do. You can call.
              Last edited by Overland Tonka; 11 September 2011, 18:44. Reason: He now has my number..
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

See you tonight...
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

See you tonight...
                  Gratefully received and good luck with the Morocco run

Comment

Working...
                  X