been so busy tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been so busy tinting

right apologies to all but i aint been about cos im head deep into my new buisness yes window tinting been in germany learning the trade and noe have my own tinting shop and am doing it for a living and i must say im very good at it lol even the germans thought so my website is www.clarcie.co.uk have a look tell me wot ya think oh and by the way dont forget ya all get a veryy big discount
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Can you do my sunglasses ?

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
      right apologies to all but i aint been about cos im head deep into my new buisness yes window tinting been in germany learning the trade and noe have my own tinting shop and am doing it for a living and i must say im very good at it lol even the germans thought so my website is www.clarcie.co.uk have a look tell me wot ya think oh and by the way dont forget ya all get a veryy big discount
      MARK theres no SURFS on the website mate
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

there will be

well with a bit of luck there will be lol
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

GOOD LUCK MARK
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

cheers

cheers mate . you gotta have a go aint ya i am so fed up with truck driving and if i dont try then il never know
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
              cheers mate . you gotta have a go aint ya i am so fed up with truck driving and if i dont try then il never know
              Hats off to yer mate. Your right all the effort you put in to it goes in your pocket.

Good luck
              Geoff.
              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Tinting

Out of curiosity, how much would it cost to do a KZN130 in a nice dark black, excluding front os/ns/windscreen?
                Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

Mark, just been looking at your website and have some comments if I may be so bold. It certainly looks very slick, graphics are very nice but therein lies the problem, as the pages are entirely graphic based they take an age to download on an ordinary dial-up connection. I tried to view the site last night on dial-up from home (tested last nite, thruput of 44k) but had to give up after managing to view 1 complete page and less than 10% of another in nearly 10 minutes. Had I been seriously looking for a company such as yours, I'd have moved on after only a minute or so waiting, certainly not waiting for the time I afforded your site.

A less graphics intensive/greater text based site might enable you to keep visitors on site longer, at least long enough to see your wares.

With selling thru the web you have a number of hurdles, attracting people to your site, keeping them there, persuading them to purchase from your site. In my estimation your site will not perform well at the second hurdle, that of keeping people there long enough to get to the selling stage.

I don’t want to be sounding too negative, I wish you every success in this venture and I’m only offering the comments above in the spirit of constructive criticism, I hope they help you build on what looks to be an excellent start to your new business.

Once again, Good Luck

Last edited by Morr; 3 August 2004, 09:08. Reason: fixin me spellins & grammer
                  Maurice
                  Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Hope its going well.
                    How soon can you do it and how much for all the windows on a surf (except the windscreen) tinted with trhe darkest tint.
                    Cheers

Comment

A few more well meant comments one the website.

When I select an option from the homepage I have to return to the homepage to move to a different section, it would be nice if the four main options were in the header as well as the big pics on the homepage.

Your Gallery appears to be empty.

Without any discount, what would it cost to do;
                      A, Back large windown and tailgate ?
                      B, A + rear door windows ?
                      C, B + front side windows ?

Using standard Black tint (with less balck for front otherwise it's illegal I think).

if we know this we could then negotiate a discount, but it would be nice to know the starting price.

Also, it would be good if your website had some sort of price.
                      'The average 4x4 costs around £111 - £999 to get tinted, just so I know whether it's worth calling you to get an exact price.

Comment

costing

ok lads the price varies so much its unreal the different quality of film makes a difference so does the fact if the vehicle has to be stripped of old tint but rest assured you will get it very very cheap and top quality film used with a lifetime guarentee not that you will need a guarentee cos itll be perfect the average cost of a landcruiser 5 door is about 350 plus vat well no vat for a start and whop 100 off as a super deal from me to you but if i gotta strip it off first then itl be more . that is dirt cheap i challange anyone to get anywhere near it lol but only to the users on here have a look around and get back to me im sure we can work something out and i can fill my gallery with surfs . you cant tint the fronts legally anymore but i will tint them for you as long as you sign the receit to say i only supplied the film otherwise i get nicked feed back pleaseeee mark
                        black n tan
                        black n tan
                        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                        X