MOT day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT day

In for MOT this morning, and pass, two advisorys this time track rod end and brake line, will get them done asap

cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

glad to hear you are still alive! where have you been hiding? saw john and LR crew on BH august wkend at bala! getting stuck in the usual places!
    should come out for a green laning day or something when we are next out!

good to hear you passed your MoT! should make MoT cards for the surf like birthday cards haha! now theres a good pointless thread!
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
      glad to hear you are still alive! where have you been hiding? saw john and LR crew on BH august wkend at bala! getting stuck in the usual places!
      should come out for a green laning day or something when we are next out!

good to hear you passed your MoT! should make MoT cards for the surf like birthday cards haha! now theres a good pointless thread!
      Aye I've been off the radar last few months, lots happening.
      My boss decided to leave, I put in for the job and got it so been very busy with all that.
      The band has really taken off since we became a four piece so out most Saturday nights, too tired on Sunday mornings for 4x4 fun hehe.

Getting calmer now so once track rod etc is done I should be out for some fun again.

cal
      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X