yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling in style to (hopefully) buy our first Surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling in style to (hopefully) buy our first Surf.

On train to Warrington to see another car. Let's hope this is the one. Certainly much better car this time and being sold by a forum member so should be ok. Could get used to this posh living. Travelling 1st class on virgin train as it was cheaper on the deal I got. Complimentary food and drinks served at table throughout journey. Free wifi as well. Luxury, lol.#

I hope the new purchase is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by beinnliath View Post
      On train to Warrington to see another car. Let's hope this is the one. Certainly much better car this time and being sold by a forum member so should be ok. Could get used to this posh living. Travelling 1st class on virgin train as it was cheaper on the deal I got. Complimentary food and drinks served at table throughout journey. Free wifi as well. Luxury, lol.#
      One of my wife's friends used to work for Virgin Trains and kept some of the perks after she left - free 1st class travel at weekends for her + one friend. The wife has done some travelling with her and has been most complimentary about the service!

Good luck with the new Surf - it should be a good 'un given that it's from a forum member.

Comment

Hope you didn't buy just a one way ticket.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Hope you didn't buy just a one way ticket.
          Ha ha Si. Well we are now on our way home with our lovely new vehicle,not that I have had a chance to drive it yet but sure I will get a chance somewhere on our 270 mile trip home. Only doing 220 miles today and then stopping at my folks overnight then heading home tomorrow. So glad I found this forum. Thanks to Martin and his wife for their hospitality.

Comment

50 miles from Perth is in our neck of the woods. Where are your stopping off?
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              50 miles from Perth is in our neck of the woods. Where are your stopping off?
              We will be stopping off at Edinburgh where about are you?

Comment

We're in Denny, near Falkirk.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

And if you don't feel like stopping after that...
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And if you really don't feel like stopping after that.....
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

No choice being as my son and dogs are waiting to be collected there. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X