Top 4 material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 4 material

Are Liverpool top 4 material? Or do Arsenal still have it?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

who cares - they are all a bunch of overpaid woofters anyway

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
      Standard 'I was sh1t at sport' reply.

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
        Too right 22 overpaid poofs kicking around a bag of wind ......

Now Rugby that's a good game .....
        Last edited by BioHazard; 28 August 2011, 14:55.
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Now Rugby that's a good game .....
          Yesterday was a bit more like it. Surely MJ is going to start with Mani now? The Irish must be concerned for the RWC though...

Comment

Too right 22 overpaid poofs kicking around a bag of wind ......

Wow, a post without saying 'next door' things are looking up.

Comment

Rugby and Football are both " beautiful games". I know its all very individual as far as opinions are concerned, but this individual finds it hard to understand how you can like one, and not like the other. Back to the original question. Might have a better idea later this afternoon when Man U and Arsenal have played, but Im struggling to see Liverpool as top 4 at the moment.
              And just for clarity, I was one of those who was sh1t at sport, but I still like it. ( as a spectator, rather than a participant)
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Standard 'I was sh1t at sport' reply.

wee bit wrong there - ive got a scottish cup medal in the cupboard somewhere.

still think they are overpaid woofters though.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  Wow, a post without saying 'next door' things are looking up.
                  Depends .....we were on F1, Weather and making booze.....Yet on elite there is A caption thread and some catching up .....it's all different just a better class of user

Comment

Depends .....we were on F1, Weather and making booze.....Yet on elite there is A caption thread and some catching up .....it's all different just a better class of user
                    True dat, I thought you left vowing never to return?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      Back to the original question. Might have a better idea later this afternoon when Man U and Arsenal have played, but Im struggling to see Liverpool as top 4 at the moment.
                      I dislike both teams, but I think today I dislike Arsenal a little bit less.

After the last several years 'domination' by 4 teams I hope it changes a bit.

Comment

Yes they are, based on the quality of yesterdays performance. That was without Gerrard too, and Carroll is sure to be there as the season progresses.

I'd like to see us finish ahead of the Stamford Bridge actors guild, and if Fergie can fall flat on his face, even better!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                            Rugby and Football are both " beautiful games". I know its all very individual as far as opinions are concerned, but this individual finds it hard to understand how you can like one, and not like the other. Back to the original question. Might have a better idea later this afternoon when Man U and Arsenal have played, but Im struggling to see Liverpool as top 4 at the moment.
                            And just for clarity, I was one of those who was sh1t at sport, but I still like it. ( as a spectator, rather than a participant)
                            I'm with Bogus - I like most sports, including the American ones that people who have never really wacthed or understood them say are crap. A good game of football can be as good to watch as a good game of rugby.

It is fair to say that the antics of the divers and actors in football can get tedious. But that is a comment on the individuals more than the sport...

As for being over-paid, I don't get it. Market forces dictate that that is what they are worth, so good luck to them. Doesn't mean I'm not jealous, or that I think the market isn't nuts...

Comment

Wow, Arsenal are bottom 4 at the mo'.

Comment

Working...
                              X