GG AT2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG AT2's

In case anyone is looking for some, I'll have a part-worn set for sale this time next week. 2 are very good, the other have some tracking wear but the tyre place that just took 'em off say they still have plenty of life in 'em. All are legal.

Will pay for the ad and provide photos when I get back from my week in sunny (praying) South Wales.
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
    In case anyone is looking for some, I'll have a part-worn set for sale this time next week. 2 are very good, the other have some tracking wear but the tyre place that just took 'em off say they still have plenty of life in 'em. All are legal.

Will pay for the ad and provide photos when I get back from my week in sunny (praying) South Wales.
    Size?

Comment

I'll be in Tenby next week, where will you be Jim?

Comment

Size is 265 70 16.

-------

Vince, Snap! Not been to Tenby since I were a wee nipper but great memories of the place. So, hoping to see the ice cream parlour, Pendine, Caldey Island, St. Davids, Saundersfoot, Manobier etc. Anything specific you recommend?

Staying in Heatherton World of Activites of all places. Should be good for the kids! D14 *** - Green/Silver 3rd Gen. Give us a wave!
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Working...
        X