Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp my Surf

My surf arrived on Sunday.Love it!
    I would like to paint it in Bright Orange Pearl or glitter metallic ,red flames on the front doors ,black stone chip area ,2'' body lift and 4'' suspension lift ,33'' or bigger tyres spot lights .
    I am doing the design work ,Mr Thrifty will be made to do all the work
    Attached Files

If he is doing all the work then I would be temped to drop a V8 in it, the other things you've mentioned should only take him a couple of days.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I will put a broom where the sun doesn't shine ,so he can sweep the drive at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        If he is doing all the work then I would be temped to drop a V8 in it, the other things you've mentioned should only take him a couple of days.
        Actually ,now you mentioned,he was looking at the V8 .I know he told you can buy a complete car for about a 150 ,I am curious to know how much the engine rebuilt and fit could cost.I might go for it and approach Bushwacker

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Thrifty View Post
          Actually ,now you mentioned,he was looking at the V8 .I know he told you can buy a complete car for about a 150 ,I am curious to know how much the engine rebuilt and fit could cost.I might go for it and approach Bushwacker
          Just look at his threads on the lexurfs he's done already, very impressive.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Thrifty View Post
            I will put a broom where the sun doesn't shine ,so he can sweep the drive at the same time

If you turn the broom round it won't be any good for sweeping but it'll certainly get his attention ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
              PM sent I want one too...damn i might have to get a job after all
              Yup, 'cos you'll need something to do while you're waiting. The conversion doesn't happen in a week-end if I read your PM correctly!

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....15&postcount=1

Comment

Working...
              X