Whiling away a Sunday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiling away a Sunday afternoon

Gave blood this morning. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that its the first time I've ever done it but from a positive point of view I have finally got around to it and even booked my next donation for December.

After that I decided to take it easy & enjoy the peace and quiet with only having the dogs & cats for company.

Off to make a curry at my dad's house in an hour or so.

What are you folks all up to this afternoon?

Sometimes I like to recreate the effect of a parachute jump by going on Google Earth and zooming in until I get to street level. I switch the fan on too, for added realism. It's much safer that way.
    Last edited by Rustinho; 21 August 2011, 14:48.

Sounds like you gave too much blood!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Sounds like you gave too much blood!
      and to add insult to injury, someone nicked his cooker while he was out. Hes having to go and use his Dads to make curry.
      Сви можемо

Comment

I've just chopped a load of logs, and am currently semi horizontal on the sofa. I have 8 pints of blood, or so, and 3 cookers.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The other half met up with an old friend and we all went out.....

£20 a diesel in the truck driving them about and my other half saved them £85 of wedding rings (she's a jewler) and they didn't even buy us lunch!
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
            The other half met up with an old friend and we all went out.....

£20 a diesel in the truck driving them about and my other half saved them £85 of wedding rings (she's a jewler) and they didn't even buy us lunch!
            Tight gits, should have made them walk home.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Went a lovely park in Harogate today. Just heading to Leeds airport now for our return flight to Belfast. Oh and spotted a lifted surf in calverley to boot. Brilliant day. Back to work tomorrow night though.
              Its all about the journey not the destination.

Comment

I ended up replacing the o/s/r wheel bearing!!! At least it all went smoothly, and as a bonus i even managed to save the ABS ring without a hydraulic press, i used a puller that i had to make....
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X