X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Surf, anyone know it ?

My mates spotted this on Fleabay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1706827452...ht_3244wt_1141
    Looks nice, but I've seen it before somewhere. Any info ?
    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Spec for spec looks exactly like mine! I think the darker seats and darker plastics are a reletively rare colour combination (and far nicer in my opinion)

I thought the dash didn't look like the carbon stuff but that is probably just the pic.

I'd not want the airbag to go off with that badge on either
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

He's had it on the bay x amount of times at very optimistic prices. I thought the bits about "Hardly any rust" and "Never been driven into the sea" do it no favours. Nor the grotty outbuildings...
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Looks like a scam to me.

Comment

It "looks " good but why does he want something from Africa???

Comment

You would have thought he might have asked somebody to proof read his ad before submitting it as he clearly can't spoke proper england .

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
              It "looks " good but why does he want something from Africa???
              Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
              You would have thought he might have asked somebody to proof read his ad before submitting it as he clearly can't spoke proper england .

Paul
              Educated guess coming up. He has spent a lot of time in Africa and has started to speak and write English like an Afrikaaner ( a Japie), and now he is returning to Africa.

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/profile.php?id=297391
              Сви можемо

Comment

My money is on Eastern European. Anyway, with that feedback, I wouldn't touch it with yours..

Comment

That's been up on ebay.ie a few times, but always at huge money. Looks fantastic.

It's listed as being in Dublin (it's been Dublin each time I've seen it advertised); maybe one of the Dubliners on here could do a viewing?

Comment

Definite scam for me.

Comment

Last time that was talked about on here, he was listing it as a 2.4td. Glad it still hasn't been driven into the sea, though.............
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

hmmmmm i think its time for a viewing,

Comment

am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Thanks affa muckle for the feedback folks. We have a friend returning from where we are (Nigeria) to near Dublin at the weekend, and he was going to go view it.
                            However, my mate is now being steered towards a Landcruiser by she who must be obeyed...
                            3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

If you need to borrow any money, I have just won the Nigerian State lottery and the Microsoft Email Lottery and an ex President of Nigeria who is now deceased has left a small fortune that I have been asked to help launder all in the space of a day. So in a few weeks I should be loaded. I just have to go through the formalites of providing them all my bank details and copies of my passport and driving licence.

Comment

Working...
                              X