• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Enery!

Welcome back o' legal beagle!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Thanks old bean!
    Doesn't feel very welcome to be back - have a trial in September so the usual leisurely August has been replaced by lots of 16 hour days. My week off seems like a long time ago already...

Keeps the ol' wolf from the door though

Comment

You're gonna need it for the gold plated wheel nuts.

Nailed any rioter's balls to the wall yet?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

He's not that sort of lawyer...some geek vs some geek.

but anyways, welcome back Henry...it's been dull.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          He's not that sort of lawyer...some geek vs some geek.

but anyways, welcome back Henry...it's been dull.
          Geeky?

This month I shall mostly be showing that, given the anticholinesterase racemic mixture (+/-)-N-ethyl-3-[(1-dimethylamino)ethyl]-N-methyl-phenyl-carbamate in its hydrochloride form, it would have been obvious for the skilled man as at 1987 to resolve the racemate into its enantiomers in free base or acid addition salt form, whether or not the increased activity of the isomeric form would have been unexpected given that the dialylaminoalkyl side chain which contains the optically active centre would have been understood to have been mainly responsible for the acetylcholinesterase inhibiting activity of the phenyl carbamate.

What's geeky about that?

Comment

Nothing.

I meant geeky, in an open toe sandal, bought all your clothes from C&A type of way.

That all does sound remarkably, like a chlorine salt thing...which we use tons of...but I wouldn't know, not being a nerdy geek!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nothing.

I meant geeky, in an open toe sandal, bought all your clothes from C&A type of way.

That all does sound remarkably, like a chlorine salt thing...which we use tons of...but I wouldn't know, not being a nerdy geek!
              no one in open toed sandals knows big words like that

brogues possibly

Comment

Nothing.

It is a bit more pricey I imagine... Plus it will be a lot more use to you should you get Alzheimers...

I have never, ever, bought anything from C&A. Though I have on occasion been called both...

Comment

I reckon you're related to MattF
                  What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                    no one in open toed sandals knows big words like that

brogues possibly
                    they are not real words, he just made them up.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
                      I reckon you're related to MattF
                      Now that hurts...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        they are not real words, he just made them up.
                        Not guilty guv...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                          Geeky?

This month I shall mostly be showing that, given the anticholinesterase racemic mixture (+/-)-N-ethyl-3-[(1-dimethylamino)ethyl]-N-methyl-phenyl-carbamate in its hydrochloride form, it would have been obvious for the skilled man as at 1987 to resolve the racemate into its enantiomers in free base or acid addition salt form, whether or not the increased activity of the isomeric form would have been unexpected given that the dialylaminoalkyl side chain which contains the optically active centre would have been understood to have been mainly responsible for the acetylcholinesterase inhibiting activity of the phenyl carbamate.

What's geeky about that?

Actually sounds quite interesting to me! Sometimes I miss doing development work on stuff like that. Then I remember how dreadful the pay was for the amount of work I put in and I'm glad I took the easier route of trying to become a teacher!

Comment

Working...
                          X