GT Adventuro Tyres??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Adventuro Tyres??

Hello all, have to replace my two rear tyres and these look like they will do?

Anyone got them on or have any feed back??

Description
    GT Adventuro 31x10.5/15 AT offers excellent durabilty and wear with good Offroad performance. A NEW tyre at a price competing with "remoulds". White lettering on the side makes the tyre stand out. RoughTrax run's this tyre and size on it's own vehicles.
    Price £66.00

https://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&vid=697

I've got loads of part worns if you're interested in them

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the feed back, Tin Tin do you have a half decent pair of 31x10.5/15's?

It was an eventful 14 hour road trip back from germany after a motorway blow out about half way...! There is not much left of the bf goodrich AT.

Hard sholder, 5 guys, full boot emptied and repacked, typre changed all in under 10 mins.

Lessoned learned...
      Having all three parts of the jack kit would have helped...
      Having a better wheel brace would hav been easier cos the nuts are an arse.
      Glovers had to be worn because the tyre was so hot.
      Lying under the truck on a wet hard sholder, lowering the spare tyre with a screwdriver because of missing jack kit was not the dream....!

Comment

Don't do it they are a shite waste of rubber! I have them on my amazon on the rear and they have to be the loudest tyres I ever had the misfortune to own!! They drown out the radio and a v8 engine on the motorway!!! I was after gg at2 but they are a 275 65 16 and had to be ordered so I went with gt crapolas and now have to suffer them for a year or so!!!

Comment

try camskill.co.uk i just bought 2x Falken Landair AT for 144 quid and hardly anything fo deliver them. never had a problem with Falken tyres grips in the wet/dry/snow not been serious off road in them but they could prob handle it alright.
          cheers.
          Jason

Comment

Originally posted by brighton View Post
            Thanks for the feed back, Tin Tin do you have a half decent pair of 31x10.5/15's?

.!
            I have four grabber 31 / 10.5 / 15 AT2s on standard surf wheels with a good 5/6mm tread left on most of them (one has about 4mm in the centre band) and i think i have all the jack and lowering handles too!
            All yours for £50 if you want to come to Hailsham and collect

Alan
            07980 343201

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post

Alan
              07980 343201
              Hello, sounds great!
              Text message on route

Comment

you still got these for sale?
                www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
                  you still got these for sale?
                  No, Brighton collected them on Saturday!
                  (nice to meet you and your other half Marcus)

Alan

Comment

Working...
                  X