I got me a Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got me a Surf

Well I went to see it today, what can I say, took it out for a test drive and thoroughly enjoyed it. I pick it up next weekend, have to drive it around on Jap plates till November (save SVA fee) so if any of you see me driving it around prefix HI on plate give us a honk.
    P.S. How do I get hold of some club stickers
    John
    Attached Files
    [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
    [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Thats a nice looking Surf.

I drove My surf for 2 weeks , with no plates whatsoever , I was so suprised I didn't get stopped at all
    Luck of the draw I guess !

I was just enquiring in another thread about approaching a sign maker to make us some sunvisor type stickers, but if someone has already done this then pass on the details.

If its not been done already , may have to get one of you graphic arty type people to create a design I can take to the printers.

I will start a new thread on this when I get some more info.

SparX
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Nice one rockey Welcome to the ever growing elite band of.........er.....Surf owners
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by rockey
        Well I went to see it today, what can I say, took it out for a test drive and thoroughly enjoyed it. I pick it up next weekend, have to drive it around on Jap plates till November (save SVA fee) so if any of you see me driving it around prefix HI on plate give us a honk.
        P.S. How do I get hold of some club stickers
        John
        Very Nice Surf John.

Bumper Stickers & Window (Front) Stickers will be available AFTER the 12th October from Koi (apart from those attending Devils pit on the 12th when you will all get yours there )

At Long Flippin Last I hear you Cry
        NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Nice wheels, good choice.

Like the big Surf graphic.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X