Demolition Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demolition Day

Finally got round to dismantling the trucks garage yesterday ready for relocation to the bottom of the garden.

Started like this

Doors and roof gone

First wall section removed

The workers in action

All Gone

Awaiting repairs and minor mods before rebuild

Growler trying out its soon to be home

Hope to get started on the rebuild next weekend and get things under cover again.

Nice work! Thanks for the photos Look forward to seeing it back up Thats a nice garage you have. I need something like that.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Been busy the last couple of nights, having actually managed to get home and go the first to panels shortened and repaired

Crap photo as was dark when finished tonight

Now have to wait till the weekend to continue if I can find a couple of volunteers

Comment

Made some progress with the rebuild this weekend. All up and roof on just the doors to go.

By Friday night it looked like this

Picked up a few supplies Saturday morning

Walls up

Roof Trusses in place

Roof on

By end of Saturday the first layer of felt was on and Growler tucked up for the night

Sunday morning the Missus was out with the paint brush and applied first coat of creosote

Comment

Nice work, dude!

Sorry I wasn't able to pop down & assist. I would've quite liked to but been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
            Nice work, dude!

Sorry I wasn't able to pop down & assist. I would've quite liked to but been busy.
            No worries mate, was lucky enough that Honest Al turned up to give me a shove at the end to finish boarding the roof.

Comment

Job well done mate, how long before the surfs outside & the garage is full of junk.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X