yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything going on in Surrey or South England this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The condition of those alloys is such a shame.

Comment

If they don't fit the new 3rd Gen, they'll be for sale, you could buy them and save them from their evil uncaring current owner.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        I'll be at the Bristol balloon fiesta tomorrow.

http://www.bristolballoonfiesta.co.uk/
        I saw this on the TV the other day. How was it? I wish I had of seen this post yesterday I would have liked to have gone. I ended up taking the dog out all day today after I got in from last night, this afternoon...

And I think Tony should polish those rims up. If / once they're polished you could put some rim wax on there to keep them that way.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          I saw this on the TV the other day. How was it?
          Crap!

They should call it the Bristol fast food waggon extravaganza! Because thats all we saw mostly, plus the usual pikey fair ground rides.

However, it was worth it just for the display by the Red Arrows, freakin' awesome!

Comment

Frecce Tricolori

Far better than the Arrows.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

We went to the Balloon Fiesta a few years ago - tin tent was parked in the school next to the Balloon site. We found it was brilliant - one guy dropped his balloon into a small space between the caravans and spent most of the day giving the caravanners tethered flights !

The kids ended up a bit 'loose' cos they consumed loads of free Innocent smoothies

There was plenty of entertainment in the arena but the best stuff was usually first thing in the morning or late afternoon/evening

PS
              PC has had a good going over and now all I've got to do is rationalise all the music and the kids laptops - but that can wait until next weekend (Or later)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Ooops.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-14526130

Comment

Working...
                X