@ all our london and birmingham members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    : Turkish shopkeepers defended much of Hackney last night, the Bengali community in Whitechapel kept things quiet there and, in my neighbourhood, the orthodox Jews were out all night patrolling the streets. We, the English, could learn a great deal from our minority communities.
    Damn immigrants. Coming over here, defending our communities.

Comment

I am told by those better placed than I that those Brick Lane Bengalis are one of the major drug players in the UK and are not to be messed with. Kick a curry house window in and I suspect you'd be served up in little curried pieces half an hour later.
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

And the sub-human stealing from the back-pack of the injured kid was white.
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

If you live in London for safety, take shelter in your nearest JobCentre!

Comment

Police + Bullets = Resolution at little financial cost to the tax payer.
            Brian

Comment

I've just heard its all kicking off in wolverhampton. Shops are locking up and boarding up. Loads of police heading to town centre and roads at a standstill.
              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                I've just heard its all kicking off in wolverhampton. Shops are locking up and boarding up. Loads of police heading to town centre and roads at a standstill.
                They're boarding up, locking up and going home all over. Even on the outskirts now.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Police advised Fayes HR dept to send anyone home who lives in or past Wimbledon or Kingston as they may kick off.

Hmm... I shall be wearing a beer shield as I go through there later on. I may loot a kebab.

Comment

While you're at it, I'll have a large mixed shish kofte with fried onions and a dash of lemon juice please
                    Now it's time to play!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                      Police advised Fayes HR dept to send anyone home who lives in or past Wimbledon or Kingston as they may kick off.

Hmm... I shall be wearing a beer shield as I go through there later on. I may loot a kebab.
                      Apparently somethings going down on Isle of Dogs, Sutton has also apparently closed. I'm not finding anything from a news source though.
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post

A friend of mine that lives in Wimbledon has said that the place is basically on a lock down with very few people being allowed in or out.

Comment

Does anyone have Harry Brown's phone number?

Comment

Sheesh http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-an.../ref=zg_bs_tab

Comment

Malvern shops are shutting now... shopping streets becoming quiet.

Oh hang on, it's quarter past five...
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's very quiet here in Inverness. I have never been so glad, i moved...take care down there.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X