Am I paying to much ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I paying to much ?

Saw an imported '96 3.0 TD today at my local gararge. Asking price was £10,250, £9,800 for cash. Tyres and bodywork all looked ok and has 61,000 miles on the clock. Any advice on running costs, what to look out for mechanically and purchase price would be very welcome. Also any links to known dealers if possible.

Thanks, Johnny.

To give you a guide my 3.0 Litre Nov 1993 surf had roughly 79,000 Km on the clock and cost me £7,000 - does that help you judge ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Most N & p reg 3rd gens go for £9995 in this area so I guess its not far out
      but you can find cheaper private, but then there is the warranty to be taken into consideration.
      WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Shop around P plates out there for £8500 - £8700 dont rush is the answer
        3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

Thanks for the quick info, gives me a good idea of a fair price.

Thanks, Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny
            Saw an imported '96 3.0 TD today at my local gararge. Asking price was £10,250, £9,800 for cash. Tyres and bodywork all looked ok and has 61,000 miles on the clock. Any advice on running costs, what to look out for mechanically and purchase price would be very welcome. Also any links to known dealers if possible.

Thanks, Johnny.

I paid £10500 for my 'S' reg 98 ten months ago with 54 thou on the clock,
            so that seems high to me.
            Local garage in blackburn with a 'R' plater on at £9250 but I dont know the milage.

Fish
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Paid about £8750 for mine a year ago. I've seen 3rd gens up for £7500 but they were very low spec. I'd say that price is way above what it should be. Keep looking

Comment

buying hilux srr-x

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
                Shop around P plates out there for £8500 - £8700 dont rush is the answer
                hi Cockney what do you look for when buying one and who is best for insurance.
                Steve lancs thanks

Comment

Working...
                X