Help needed Dover area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed Dover area

Any one between Thurock and Dover help thrifty get some brake pads before he gets on a ferry at 10 oclock.
    I'm a custard donut monster

SC motorfactors just off the A20 at Sidcup usually have pads in stock (both sizes). They're just opposite Tesco's.

Comment

I've just thrown less than 50% worn brake pads out!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        I've just thrown less than 50% worn brake pads out!
        What did you imagine this was adding by way of resolution to Thrifty's problem?

Should I have commented that I have a brand new set here?

I am 500 miles out his way and they are for a Jimny but in your world probably as relevant.
        Last edited by yoshie; 7 August 2011, 13:56.
        Brian

Comment

Well I'm only down the road from Dover and it's possible that I could fetch them out the bin.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Well I'm only down the road from Dover and it's possible that I could fetch them out the bin.
            Perfect so what you meant was "I have a set you can have"

I am sure he will take up your offer as you are so close to his route.
            Brian

Comment

If it helps I've got a set of brand new aftermarket pads you can have for cost (£16). You can pick up Monday between 7am and 5pm near the Mountnessing turn off on the A12. (only 1 junction from the m25)

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Perfect so what you meant was "I have a set you can have"

I am sure he will take up your offer as you are so close to his route.
                Perfect, thanks for arranging this.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Perfect, thanks for arranging this.
                  Lets look at the evidence for my not so veiled contention that you are talking bullshit.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71912

The Date; 1st Aug
                  The claim; Recently had greenstuff pads fitted. Indicates someone else fitted them and that this took place sometime before the 1st August.

If I am wrong I apologies, however, we both know I am not. The only way you are giving Thrifty a set of part worn pads is if you go buy them first.
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    Lets look at the evidence for my not so veiled contention that you are talking bullshit.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71912

The Date; 1st Aug
                    The claim; Recently had greenstuff pads fitted. Indicates someone else fitted them and that this took place sometime before the 1st August.

If I am wrong I apologies, however, we both know I am not. The only way you are giving Thrifty a set of part worn pads is if you go buy them first.
                    Sorry I don't get what you are supposed to be right or wrong about?
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sorry I don't get what you are supposed to be right or wrong about?
                      Clue was in the opening sentence, however, I need to stop interweb based foolishness as I now have the sky+ and touring cars all to myself.
                      Brian

Comment

Do you have the little hammer thingy to break the window when you drive into the sea?
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

First aid kit?
                          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
                          X