to all who came to avalanch 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all who came to avalanch 2011

hi all just a few words to say thankyou to you all at avalanch. it was our 1st time at any 4x4 event and you all made us feel very welcome.
    my wife and my son frank and myself loved the atmosphere and the 4x4 course. and was great to make new freinds.
    cheers to you all
    vince
    ps once ive sorted through the 500odd photos lilla took i will post the best
    again thanks and cheers.
    surfs just steal all ya money

Originally posted by millepeed View Post
    hi all just a few words to say thankyou to you all at avalanch. it was our 1st time at any 4x4 event and you all made us feel very welcome.
    my wife and my son frank and myself loved the atmosphere and the 4x4 course. and was great to make new freinds.
    cheers to you all
    vince
    ps once ive sorted through the 500odd photos lilla took i will post the best
    again thanks and cheers.
    500 photo's, i'd have said nearer 5000, she was snapping away like there was no tomorrow.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      500 photo's, i'd have said nearer 5000, she was snapping away like there was no tomorrow.
      Si, she wasn't actually taking all those pics of your truck you know!
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Glad you and your family enjoyed it, was a great weekend. Good to meet some new faces and the weather was great, along with the beer, food, beer, banter and beer.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post

In fact she had strict instructions not to photograph anything without mud on it
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Vince, it was good to meet you and the family! Always nice to get to know those who are willing to put up with us oddballs

Big thanks to Frank for keeping Yogi company, especially when Dixie and I were trying to put our tent away!

Comment

was great to meet you and your family, hope your good lady got some pics of my truck as there dont appear to be any to speak of so far.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
                  was great to meet you and your family, hope your good lady got some pics of my truck as there dont appear to be any to speak of so far.
                  Look at my pics, there are some of your truck
                  “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                  X