A New Surfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Surfer

I took a friend of mine to look at some 4x4's last week at the dealer I used, and guess what he bought? There was only one in stock and he got it. 3ltr SSRX 3rd gen.

I saw him in the pub last night and he told me he picks it up on Thursday and he had been looking on the internet for information. He told me he had found a great forum with loads of information and helpful people and he was going to join over the weekend.

Well let me be the first to welcome you 'Phil S' The Forum you found was this one because you described my reply to the new mwmber who had inherited the Surf and wanted to tow a horse box.....

No excuse to not register and answer me now!!!

Phil H.

Originally posted by Phil H
    I took a friend of mine to look at some 4x4's last week at the dealer I used, and guess what he bought? There was only one in stock and he got it. 3ltr SSRX 3rd gen.

I saw him in the pub last night and he told me he picks it up on Thursday and he had been looking on the internet for information. He told me he had found a great forum with loads of information and helpful people and he was going to join over the weekend.

Well let me be the first to welcome you 'Phil S' The Forum you found was this one because you described my reply to the new mwmber who had inherited the Surf and wanted to tow a horse box.....

No excuse to not register and answer me now!!!

Phil H.
    Good man, another convert to the world of Surfism.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X