Fuel consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel consumption

Iam thinking of buying a diesel surf to tow my two daughters ponies in a trailer.Any info on towing capacity and fuel consumption etc would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Robo
    Iam thinking of buying a diesel surf to tow my two daughters ponies in a trailer.Any info on towing capacity and fuel consumption etc would be appreciated.
    These two items as you can imagine, have been covered many, many times before. Use the search feature, it will lead you to all the answers you require.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Robo
      They tow like a dream - My 3.0TD has towed 2 x 17hh easily with full gear for a weekend show so you'll be fine with a couple of Ponies. Expect 24-26mpg ish, never noticed much difference in mpg when towing as opposed to normal driving. As Maurice says this has been covered in great depth elsewhere so if you need more info have a search. I've towed horsetrailers with a Disco and a Fourtrak before, Surf wins hands down for me. There's a few others on here also tow trailers.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X