Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration

Got maaa we beastie back on the road at last but took a drive up to my radio club the other night when the electricery fan kicked in only to find the pipe where the matrix exits the bulkhead was hissing. It turns out the guy who took the head off used something like molegrips to get the hose off resulting in a nice flat spot for the hose to make a decent seal on, we bypassed the the heater to get home with and has been running fine but coming home tonight the immobiliser started playing up it would give me about 2 minute of driving and then kill the engine. rung wifey up who is at the outlaws to find out where the reset key is for the thatcham only to be told shes got it in chuffing Keighley. Me now got to wait till Monday to see if it can be reset or ripped out.

Wheres the Gin I need a drink
    Oh well that means i have to get the lean to down this weekend ready for the conservatory instead of finding a lane or too to play in.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

That is bad news. I bet, like Mrs KS, she thought that you would lose it. I can never find my credit card wallet because she insists in putting it somewhere safe every time she spots it.

Get the Mrs to send it by courier at her expense. That'll teach her!!!!!!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

i live in Thatcham if that helps?
      i work opposite the MIRRC
      however... i don't have a reset key!... do apologise!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
      X