4runners in Montenegro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4runners in Montenegro

Interesting wee article in this months 4x4 Magazine. Part one in this month, part two next month about 4 ex-UN 4runners (left hand drive too!) doing a spot of green laning / mild off roading.

If you really want to read but not buy it shouldn't take you long if you stand there in WHSmiths!

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
    If you really want to read but not buy it shouldn't take you long if you stand there in WHSmiths!
    I HATE folk that do that, I seriously want to do them harm. I can't get in to pick up the magazines that I want to buy because of those freeloading fcukers. Parasites, I DESPISE them, I really, really, DESPISE each and every one of them...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      I HATE folk that do that, I seriously want to do them harm. I can't get in to pick up the magazines that I want to buy because of those freeloading fcukers. Parasites, I DESPISE them, I really, really, DESPISE each and every one of them...
      You "sit on the fence" too much, Andy. You should open up more and tell us what you really think..........Cheers...Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Our club still goes down there sometimes, not as much now it's not one country anymore.
        I can vouch for the stunning scenery.
        It's like Scotland with sunshine.

(some WH Smiths have an Honesty box for magazines on Sundays. It's much cheaper then.)
        Last edited by slobodan; 26 July 2011, 21:12.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zXA3mruhA

Looks fun
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I read that article only this morning, shame it was so short.

Comment

Working...
            X