Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compatability

hiya i just bought a 94 3 litre 4runner woo

the tailgate and rear passenger doors are going to need replacing so i was wondering what parts i could use? i asume 2nd gen surf parts are ok but was wondering if any others fit?

thanks

Originally posted by mulishafan View Post
    hiya i just bought a 94 3 litre 4runner woo

the tailgate and rear passenger doors are going to need replacing so i was wondering what parts i could use? i asume 2nd gen surf parts are ok but was wondering if any others fit?

thanks
    Helo Ian. Welcome to The forum. The tailgate and doors from Surfs and 4Runners are interchangeable, but bear in mind that Surf door handles are chrome and yours will be black. Tailgates have different layouts for the number plate aperture, so you may need a square plate. Surf tailgates incorporate reversing lights, but have no fog light. The only other vehicle that may have interchangeable panels, is the Chinese built GWM Safe. You are, however, highly unlikely to see one in this country.....Cheers....Mick.
    Last edited by MWS; 24 July 2011, 11:57. Reason: Spelling mistake.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome from another 4Runner owner.

Comment

hi and welcome.What colour doors are you after as i have a few odd ones in the unit going cheap.They are just the door shells so you will need everything from your own doors.It will be £60 delivered on a pallet for more than 1 door.I will sell the door shells for £15 each
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

If Stormforce does not have the doors or tailgate I do have both types of tailgates and some doors available
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

man you guys are awesome was stressing about finding bits that fit

the rear doors i think the mechanism is fine but i think the tailgates pretty fubar by the sound of it have to manually slide the window up and down, the reg plate is just one of those accross ones and its in dead faded red but im planning on spraying it anyway

Comment

Ian,welcome to the forum,whereabouts in Cheshire are you??Alan

Comment

nantwich man, how much do you guys want for the tailgates?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  hi and welcome.What colour doors are you after as i have a few odd ones in the unit going cheap.They are just the door shells so you will need everything from your own doors.It will be £60 delivered on a pallet for more than 1 door.I will sell the door shells for £15 each
                  Thought you'd packed it in
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by mulishafan View Post
                    ....i assume 2nd gen surf parts are ok but was wondering if any others fit?
                    thanks
                    You could try parts from other Toyotas, but you might need to buy a lot of filler and some big hammers.

Hello by the way, welcome on board.

Comment

Working...
                    X