Theiving Scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theiving Scum

My 93 2.4 was parked in Hyde, Cheshire today, and some scum decided he had more right to my 4-week old cd/mp3 player than I did. They've made a right mess of the dash, and busted up the passenger side door handle and lock, not to mention scratched up the paint on the door.
    Course, when I checked the insurance, I've got a £300 excess, and I can probably sort it out myself for less.
    Does anyone know where I can get the centre part of the dash, and the door handle / lock?
    Needless to say, if ever I find said scum, they will be subjected to an in-depth interview, which may hurt.
    Any help appreciated.

Sorry to hear about it, had some nice chaps do over a couple of my vehicles a few years back, it's not just what they take it's the damage they do in getting the stuff. When you get round to replacing the radio try www.caraudiodirect.co.uk I've used them to replace my equipment a few times in the past, and they are normally about 50 to 100 under shop price.

Good luck in repairing the damage.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

E-mail Philly, he knows where there are four Surfs being broken. One of them might have the dash bits that you need.
      Keith

Comment

or HILUX if nothing else
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Thieves

Thanks chaps, will try those.
          Had a look at the car audio direct Maverick, some excellent offers there.

Comment

Originally posted by John Gee
            My 93 2.4 was parked in Hyde, Cheshire today, and some scum decided he had more right to my 4-week old cd/mp3 player than I did. They've made a right mess of the dash, and busted up the passenger side door handle and lock, not to mention scratched up the paint on the door.
            Course, when I checked the insurance, I've got a £300 excess, and I can probably sort it out myself for less.
            Does anyone know where I can get the centre part of the dash, and the door handle / lock?
            Needless to say, if ever I find said scum, they will be subjected to an in-depth interview, which may hurt.
            Any help appreciated.
            I'LL HIT HIM OR HER WITH YOU with pleasure B*******
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              I'LL HIT HIM OR HER WITH YOU with pleasure B*******
              I meant help with the parts, not the interview, but you're more than welcome anyway mate. It would probably be worth the journey!

Comment

Working...
              X