@Bushwhacker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Bushwhacker.

Hello Vince. Not too long ago, you shared a top tip about using Lexus window motors with an improved design, as a direct replacement for the 2nd gen tailgate. Do you have any for sale? If not, I assume they're from the LS400. Do all four windows have the same motor? Any help, or advice appreciated......Cheers....Mic k.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Hey, Vince. Thought I'd better bump this, as it's dropped a page. I thought I'd gone onto your ignore list, until I saw your rant next door. If it's any consolation , I've had a similar one. Combi boiler on the fritz, fridge freeder gone kaput, drains blocked various jobs on truck gone badly and now, rear window problems. Anyway, any help, or advice appreciated....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

Sorry Mick, missed this thread.
      I have none of the motors left now, they were from a 1995/6 LS400. All four doors have the same motors, but the plugs are different. Just snip them off and use connector blocks or solder.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Sorry Mick, missed this thread.
        I have none of the motors left now, they were from a 1995/6 LS400. All four doors have the same motors, but the plugs are different. Just snip them off and use connector blocks or solder.
        Thanks Vince. At least I Know what to look for.... ....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

Working...
        X