Hi to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MWS View Post
    You should try sucking a Fishermans Friend................
    I did but then he started bringing his mates with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      I did but then he started bringing his mates with him.
      .....?
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Sport runners are different
        this is the one i meant - pic is the american one but available in thailand and the philippines in 2 or 4 wd.

earlier ones are 2l petrol and newer ones 2.7l petrol - also diesel but i haven't seen a 2wd in diesel.

they are badged there as sport runners but are basically 4 runner/surfs. some are basic and some have all the ssrg surf type extras.

there are thousands of them in bangkok and manila
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
          this is the one i meant - pic is the american one but available in thailand and the philippines in 2 or 4 wd.

there are thousands of them in bangkok and manila
          Yeah, I've seen them in Bangkok. I was, however, being a dildo. 2wd 4runners are indeed sport runners. The one that's different is the 'Fortuner', which you also see a lot of over there. Not quite sure what its purpose is other than to make me forget its name and look a little foolish.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen them in Bangkok. I was, however, being a dildo. 2wd 4runners are indeed sport runners. The one that's different is the 'Fortuner', which you also see a lot of over there. Not quite sure what its purpose is other than to make me forget its name and look a little foolish.
            But what is sports runner? Why they called sports runner i mean they are not like evo's and skyline's

Comment

Originally posted by ToyotaHiluxSurf View Post
              But what is sports runner? Why they called sports runner i mean they are not like evo's and skyline's
              These are both sports runners:

The second one looks like more fun.

Off road.

I mean, the second one looks like more fun off road.

*ahem*

Comment

the second one does look like fun but at 51 i'd never catch her

Comment

It's just a model name for a 2wd 4runner. I suppose they couldn't really have a 4 in the name anymore.

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                  the second one does look like fun but at 51 i'd never catch her
                  Maybe, but I think that's Eilish McColgan who, in real life, is a bit, erm, 'funny looking'.

Comment

It's just a model name for a 2wd 4runner. I suppose they couldn't really have a 4 in the name anymore.

Maybe, but I think that's Eilish McColgan who, in real life, is a bit, erm, 'funny looking'.
                    Basically they are same but with two wheel drive. I dont know but i find this more faster than 4runner.

Comment

Basically they are same but with two wheel drive. I dont know but i find this more faster than 4runner.
                      It will be. I suspect it'll be rather more sluggish in mud though...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post

The second one looks like more fun.

Off road.

I mean, the second one looks like more fun off road.

*ahem*

Quick, call the police...someone has stolen her chin.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

It will be. I suspect it'll be rather more sluggish in mud though...
                          That's right 4wd always going to be better in mud and off road but driving on paved roads i guess 2wd wins on the grounds of run and fuel consumption.

Comment

Working...
                          X