tail gate mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail gate mod

I was working on Mull for 3 weeks during which time I saw a maroon j reg just like my old one but it had a fancy mod for the rear window 2 door hinges screwed to the roof a piece of over sized ply wood for a door with a brass sliding bolt for a lock sorry no pictures
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

I'm thinking of "modding" the tailgate but i'm hoping it'll be a bit more "professional" than plywood
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      I'm thinking of "modding" the tailgate but i'm hoping it'll be a bit more "professional" than plywood
      If anyone can..I'm sure you can...

Don't forget to pantent it....

Then wait for the rush of orders..
      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Back window on mine is going to the bin, along with the mechanism. Being replaced with Smoke black perspex, hinged and locked accordingly. Similar to the truckman tops for pick ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
          I was working on Mull for 3 weeks during which time I saw a maroon j reg just like my old one but it had a fancy mod for the rear window 2 door hinges screwed to the roof a piece of over sized ply wood for a door with a brass sliding bolt for a lock sorry no pictures
          Hi, haven't spoke to you in what seams like years. I hope you are well up there! Did you ever get a trip to Norway?

Best regards,
          Tony
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
            Back window on mine is going to the bin, along with the mechanism. Being replaced with Smoke black perspex, hinged and locked accordingly. Similar to the truckman tops for pick ups.
            Not a bad idea that
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              Hi, haven't spoke to you in what seams like years. I hope you are well up there! Did you ever get a trip to Norway?

Best regards,
              Tony

Hi Tony

I have been so so busy retired then set up new business started working all hours not a complaint and never time to sit and do hobby stuff or chat on here but getting some time now it will be good to have a surf again and some play time. How are you hope all is well.

Cheers Regards John
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
              X