I have a huge dilemma....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a huge dilemma....

If you had a 3rd Gen intercooled truck to part out, could you resist keeping the whole intercooler set up and bunging it on your 3.0 2nd Gen, knowing it could also fetch good money from the non-intercooled 3rd Gen guys.

I'm not sure I can.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Do it Tony - you know it makes sense !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Dilema....never heard it called that before...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

It,s only money Tony. Keep it, fit it, and add a few bob here and there onto the rest of the bits.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Is a dilemma like a Lukenemma but twice as bad?

Keep it Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Dilema....never heard it called that before...
            He's bragging again.

Nev

Comment

I've had an idea ...

Flog off the intercooler and buy Jackie's truck when we find the pot of gold to purchase the replacement that she keeps going on about ...

Comment

Hey Bob, it's the same colour as yours, if I'm going to cut the scoop out of the bonnet, want to swap it for your scabby one first?

Comment

In the words of Mr W Connolly ...

Gettafayabassa - all Jackies truck needs is an owner that's shiny minded and it'd be sorted !

Comment

What kinda money is in one of these intercooler things you talk of? I aint got one
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

fit the intercooler tony

and how much for the full transfer box if its multimode Awd??

Comment

Sorry Dara and Smiffy, Linda has thrown another option into the ring.

We replace her truck with the 3rd Gen and make it the new 4x4toys truck.

Hmm, I like the idea of AWD and a newer truck, I can use the short block out of it to fix the 3rd Gen, thats all it needs.

A big part depends if the 15" M/T alloys fit over the front calipers of a 3rd Gen, can't afford new wheels and tyres and it MUST be on 33's and alloys so that'll make or break the plan.

I would give up the ol' Bullet to have a intercooled 3rd Gen on 33's...and I'm sure I could sell a black 2nd Gen with 4" suspension lift, 1 1/2" body lift and no engine to one of the Lexus wannabees..

Comment

Surely if you broke the Bullet it'd raise enough for a set of 16" alloys and some rubber ?

Comment

well if you decide to break it mate let me know id be very interrested in the transfer box if you do!!

if you keep it i wana see pics of said 3rd gen on 33''s asap

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Surely if you broke the Bullet it'd raise enough for a set of 16" alloys and some rubber ?

And you could sell some of that old junk lying around (you know I mean that bumper!)
                              “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                              X