Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason for buying a Surf

Hi Folks
    May I present "Puschkin". He is a Polish Lowland Sheepdog and will be 8 weeks old tomorrow!
    My wife sold her XJS convertible and we bought the Surf so that he will be able to ride around in air-conditioned luxury.
    Mind you, he hasn't been in it yet, but we've been in it lots - and great fun it is too. There is definitely a huge grin factor!
    Attached Files
    Keith

Congratulations on both counts!

Welcome to the permanent grin club.

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Don't forget a proper cage for his and your safety, little puppies like chewing plastic and the rear of the Surf has lots of tempting morsels. A purpose built cage is a lot cheaper than replacing the interior trim.
      Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Woof Woof,
        Rick

Comment

Thanks for the advice Malenibo.
          We have now got a cage on order which should fit in the back of the Surf a treat.
          As you say, a cage is MUCH cheaper than a new interior - and a lot safer.
          Keith

Comment

Originally posted by s2-wolf
            Thanks for the advice Malenibo.
            We have now got a cage on order which should fit in the back of the Surf a treat.
            As you say, a cage is MUCH cheaper than a new interior - and a lot safer.

I cant believe I still haven't seen you around town Keith!! Your surf is certainly distinctive enough. Have you got an invisibility screen??
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Still working on the invisibility screen!! Very useful what with all the speed cameras about these days!!!
              With a new puppy in the house, who's got time to be out and about!!!
              Bound to see you soon Linda.
              Keith

Comment

think i might have seen you outside ali baba's kebab shop a few weeks back (more than likely visiting the bank!) i'm always parked ther on the pavement at the end of the row of shops.... not cos i eat a lot of kebabs!... cos that's where dave lives!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Yep, that woz us! Chicken and chips for two after a day out.
                  It was a Sunday I think and Ali's was the only place open!
                  Keith

Comment

Working...
                  X