2nd Gen convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Gen convertible

Tony - here's an idea for the angle grinder. Could be the start of a full set! http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=37459
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Oooooh, that looks nice.

andyL

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to buy a crewcab?

I know not a Surf but gotta be easier.........
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Just what I was thinking - Hilux double cab!

Looks good tho

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          Tony - here's an idea for the angle grinder. Could be the start of a full set! http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=37459
          Have got to be the one that disagrees dont i? That looks awfull! Why would anyone do that to such a lovely lookin girl? Its worse than Leslie Ash gettin Botox injections! Sorry to be the dissenting voice ... but YUK....

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
            Have got to be the one that disagrees dont i? That looks awfull! Why would anyone do that to such a lovely lookin girl? Its worse than Leslie Ash gettin Botox injections! Sorry to be the dissenting voice ... but YUK....
            Hang on - just realised - thats bound to be someones baby on here right? Doesnt bode well for my friend making abilities when i eventually get to the very small island off the cornish coast! However apparently there are caves that i can live in and grow hair and be at one with the hermit crabs!

Comment

Originally posted by MrHankey
              Hang on - just realised - thats bound to be someones baby on here right? Doesnt bode well for my friend making abilities when i eventually get to the very small island off the cornish coast! However apparently there are caves that i can live in and grow hair and be at one with the hermit crabs!
              You're okay - it belongs to someone in Canada. I guess there's not much to do on the cold winter nights.
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                You're okay - it belongs to someone in Canada. I guess there's not much to do on the cold winter nights.
                Seeing as they live in Canada , which is colder , makes you wonder why they cut it up into a open rear !

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Quite like the idea - but I would have gone for a canopy rather than a Tunea (dobt thats spilt rite)

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Think you'll find that's spelt: Tonneau.
                    Mike G

Comment

Working...
                    X