Number Plate Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Plate Size

HELP!! My 95 KZN130 Surf is arriving in UK this week, I am getting number plates made but need to know size of rear plate, can anyone advise. cheers Steve

Originally posted by stephen woodward
    HELP!! My 95 KZN130 Surf is arriving in UK this week, I am getting number plates made but need to know size of rear plate, can anyone advise. cheers Steve
    Contact these people for import size plates.

http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk/

Comment

Mine measures: 13.5" x 6.5" (inches)

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
        Mine measures: 13.5" x 6.5" (inches)
        ... but how bigs yer number plate fnarrrr fnarrr

Seriously though my rear number plate was a non-standard size, in between the UK & import size. The place I went to had the import-size in stock, only trouble was when they drilled the holes for me they measured top-down so when I sat it in the hooks at the bottom the holes didnt line up. They ended up doing 2 more of both sizes without a quibble & in the end we decided to stick the plates on, so much cleaner-looking.

The firm in question was Wharfe Motor Company in Huddersfield, they deserve a mention for their patience and being helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen woodward
          Think the rear plate is standard for all imports and is the same size as a Motorcycle rear plate.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X